Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 18 - A picture of the cast of my favourite show.

Im not much of a TV watcher, I prefer movies.
For some stupid reason I really love reality television.
I know its not real, but its so fun to watch anyways! 

Here are a few of my faves when I do feel like watching the tube:


This show is a knock off of an older one called 'most extreme elimination challenge' that was on some random channel on cable and i liked that one better because of the funny commentary, but honestly, who doesnt like to watch people make fools of themselves?!


So you think you can dance is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! They are so talented and the dances they come up with are insane! (I went to their post season tour this year when they came to Salt Lake City. It was so fun!)


I didnt love this dance when it was on TV, but it was SO good live!


I am a closet bachelor/bachelorette fan. I really get addicted to this show, even though it is ridiculous and most likely very fake. The new season starts January 3rd and I cant wait.


This is my most recent discovery. Community. My sister ranted and raved about it for like 3 months before I finally watched an episode and I fell in love. Its the new office, but better!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are not a closet bachelor/bachelorette fan just because you would watch it in your office with the door shut :)