Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 2- A really good memory.

There is no way I could ever choose just one really good memory. I have had a lifetime of awesome ones to choose from. Trips with the family, meeting new people, traveling the world. Yeah, there is no way I can narrow it down. So I thought I would choose this one:


I graduated with my BFA this last May. 

This was my BFA portfolio show.  Each art major has to participate in one before getting their degree. 

Its always been a goal of mine to graduate from college. I never wanted to be one of those girls that never got her degree because she got married and started popping out kids and never got around to it. Not saying that its a bad thing, but its just not something that I wanted to do. I now have a 35 dollar piece of paper to remind me of my accomplishment!

I probably will not do graphic design forever, but it is something that I stuck through till the end.






No comments: