Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere I'd love to travel

Awe Man, I already did a travel post.... should have read ahead and chosen a different item off my bucket list to talk about on day 15. Oh well, I suppose I will go more into detail about my traveling plans and back em up with some photos.



This here is Peru. Machu Pichu to be specific. I was thinking about going on a humanitarian trip here a couple years ago, but never did. However, while looking into it I fell in love with the place and it quickly fell into the ranks of being one of my top places to travel to. Who doesnt want to go learn about the Incan culture and check one of the seven wonders of the world off the list at the same time?! I DO!



Then there is Greece. HELLO! can you say beautiful? I dont know how anyone can look at pictures like these and NOT want to go see it in real life.


After spending a nice day on the beach looking at all the cool buildings, then you can travel to Athens and check out this place... maybe learn a little about greek history and eat a delicious gyro. Sounds fun huh?

..... I will go there someday!

No comments: