Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 05 and 06

Its 1:45, but if i keep putting off my blogs i will never end up doing then and like I am with my journal I will be in a constant state of catch up. So I am posting regardless of the fact that I have to get up at 815 tomorrow.

DAY 05- A PICTURE OF SOMEWHERE IVE BEEN TO


I debated between posting my first big trip I went on, or the last big trip I went on. I settled on the latter... because the photos are more accessible. However I do want to mention that going to Switzerland three summers ago gave me the worst travel bug known to man. every 3 or 4 months I get ancey and need to go somewhere cool and see something new. I dont know if I will ever get rid of it. Its more of a virus than a bug.... anywho, Here is BRAZIL.  (click to make the panoramas bigger)


 



The nice couple we stayed with... gustave and danielle! 

 The college we went to talk to about doing service in their community

Some of the kids from the school we went to work in.

I loved brazil and learned alot there.. I hope to go back someday. Maybe to see the iguacu falls?!

DAY 06- A PICTURE THAT SHOWS MY TRUE SELF

So I chose a few... No one said I had to choose just one right?! I decided my profile pics on facebook are about as 'me' as far as photos go, So i pulled off a few to show you who i really am.


First and foremost I am a Mormon. I Love the gospel with all my heart. It is one of the things that definelty defines who I am and guides me through my daily life. Last summer I got the chance to be an EFY counselor and to teach the youth of the church. I loved every minute of it.


 I am generally a very happy person.


 I can be super crazy when I get with the right crowd.


I am an Aggie through and through. I love utah state with all my heart and soul. I bleed blue.


I hate the winter and would love to spend my days on a beach like this one.

See ya tomorrow I suppose!

No comments: