Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 10 - A picture of someone I see myself marrying/being with in the future

Ive been dreading this post a little bit, because I dont know how to approach it. If I had any idea of who the guy that I wanted to marry was, I would be married, engaged or at least dating him.

I could give you a list of my 'perfect guy'... Tall, dark hair, the inability to grow facial hair (because its gross), nice teeth, cares about the way he dresses, smells good, super spiritual, hopeless romantic, makes me laugh, smart, driven, talks alot, loves to travel, spontaneous.... the list goes on. But we all know that the guy that is in my head is NOT going to be the one I end up with. I will have to compromise on some things, and I am ok with that.  He will probably be completely unexpected. He will come into my life and things will fall into place. At least thats how I am told that it happens.
 
 So without further ado... the Man I will be marrying...... 





Haha, isnt he amazing!?! but seriously... The more guys I date, the more focused he becomes... I learn more about myself and more about the things I am willing to compromise on (and the ones I wont compromise). I am waiting for whoever he is, but still trying to improve myself so that when I do meet him, I will meet his expectations and he wont have to compromise his list too much.

1 comment:

Tera said...

Haha. Awesome. Is it just me or does he resemble Zac Efron in 17 Again? Yes. I'm onto you Sar.