Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 08 - A picture that makes me laugh

I laugh alot. 
I am an awkward laugher (the more awkward I feel, the more I laugh) 
Sometimes i have a shaking laugh. Sometimes I have a loud laugh. 
I tend to laugh at things long after they are funny.

Its usually the memory behind the photo that makes me laugh, rather than the photo itself.

I have so many memories that I would like to share with the world... but chances are you will see the photos and not think they are that funny, because you werent there.

I will share anyways. 

We took alot of jumping into the luvsac pictures. Marindas faces were always priceless. I had alot more of those to share, but I thought she might not want the whole world to see them all. But I laugh alot when I see those. 



This one is also marinda (she is just so freakin' funny)... One day she pointed out that she looks like one of the aliens from signs walking across our lawn, and from then on everytime i see this picture I have to laugh.


 This here is the turtle chicken.... See the movie below.



1 comment:

marinda said...

HAHA!!!!! Oh my heck!!! I am ridiculous, that is all I can say. I am SO glad that I am in your pictures again, that warms my little heart...even if I am the craziest person to be in pictures in the history of mankind. I mean, really...who sees themselves in a picture and is reminded of an alien from Signs?! Oh well. Those pictures do bring back many good memories though!! Thanks for sharing. :)