Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 17 - My favorite song(s)

Really? Just one... how about A couple? OK!

Here is an old favorite from the highschool days (for those that didnt know me then I use to be into screamo... weird I know, because i am the most chill person on the face of this earth, but my teenage rage came out with bands like Thrice... and cauterize.)



I went off of screamo music my sophomore year of colllege, but I still love some of the old songs. Now I listen to the most chill music ever! This is a recent favorite (and it even has a little country twang, which I usually hate with all my heart and soul)



Then there is Joshua radin. I discovered him about a year ago... and I love EVERYTHING he sings. He is amazing.



A favorite from the radio? Sara Bareilles, king of anything.



A singer with an amazing 'pandora' station? Jay Brannan



I also love the piano. This song is a little sad but SO GOOD!



WOW ok, this post is long enough... There are so many more!

wait one more..... this is my old roommate katie. I could listen to her sing all day long. I sure wish she would record some music and give it to me so i COULD!

1 comment:

Cameron, Katie & Jack Hunter said...

I feel so good about myself right now! Thanks for putting me on your blog! It took me a while to post one of my songs on youtube, but now I'm so glad I did! I miss you like crazy friend! I hope that life is amazing for you!